The Journal of Philosophical Criticism (JPC) is committed to protecting the privacy of individuals who interact with our website and services. This Privacy Statement outlines the information we collect, how we use it, and the choices you have regarding your personal data.
Information We Collect:
- Personal Information: When you submit a manuscript, review, or participate in a forum, we may collect your name, email address, affiliation, and other biographical information. We may also collect IP address and browser information as part of standard website usage logs.
- Manuscript and Review Information: When submitting a manuscript for publication, you may provide information such as the manuscript title, abstract, keywords, and author names and affiliations. Reviewers may provide confidential comments and evaluations on submitted manuscripts.
How We Use Your Information:
- Manuscript and Review Process: We use your personal information to facilitate the manuscript and review process, including sending notifications, managing assignments, and communicating with authors and reviewers.
- Website Improvement: We use website usage data to improve the functionality and user experience of JPC's website.
- Marketing and Communications: We may use your email address to send you information about JPC and its publications, unless you opt out of such communications.